When will my order be dispatched?
We know how important a new set of wheels are to you so we will have your order on its way to you in the shortest possible time frame so you aren’t left waiting.
All orders are dispatched within 4-5 working days via Parcel Force, tracked and signed.
Delivery may take longer in the following instances:
- Custom wheel builds will be dispatched as soon as they are built and inspected.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased – if this is the case we’ll email you to help you find an alternative
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period
If you’re not completely satisfied with an item and it is unused and not ridden you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
All goods purchased from CBX are covered by a full warranty and, generally speaking, warranties cover manufacturing faults and defects including poor workmanship. If you feel that your purchase has developed a fault, then please email us before returning any goods – we may be able to solve your problem without you incurring any postage costs.
If you’re returning an item please contact us to let us know, and we’ll make it easy for you to make the return.
Once we have processed your return we will send you an email to let you know. Refunds will be made back to the original payment method and exchanges will be processed and posted to you.
- Wheels must be packed in original packaging (or similar). Damage to a returned product brought about by improper packaging may disqualify the returned product from this guarantee (in such instances, the product will be returned to sender).
- Wheels must be posted via tracked Parcelforce The customer will be refunded within 3 working days of CBX receiving the returned product (should the return qualify for a refund as per above).
- The customer will be refunded to a credit card if one was used in the original purchase. If a credit card wasn’t used in the original purchase, or if CBX are unable to refund to a credit card for any reason, we will refund to a PayPal account of the customers choosing.
- Returns cannot be made for the purpose of upgrading to a recently released product update.
- When returning an item for warranty, PLEASE remove all accessory items, including tires, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. We cannot be held responsible for these items if they are lost or damaged.
The consumer is liable for any product return postage costs to Carbon BikeXtreme.
Please note: Should the returned wheel qualify for a refund the customer will be refunded within 14 working days of CBX receiving the returned product.
IMPORTANT: For your protection, we recommend that when shipping products back to us you use a recorded delivery service — a service that provides a tracking number (i.e. UPS, DHL, FedEx). Except in instances where the item delivered was in error or was faulty or damaged, the customer is responsible for the expense of returning the goods to us. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. Additionally, we cannot provide credit for packages lost during return shipment if proof of delivery is unavailable.